Sure•Clamp™ Spiral, a clamp together modular ductwork system. Our new (patented) connection is constructed using a precision fabricated clamp with a silicone sponge gasket and zinc coated latch. With Sure•Clamp™ Spiral, complete systems can be installed with ease and taken apart and reassembled just as easy.
Imagine ductwork components that can be maintained or changed at a low cost to your customer. Sure•Clamp™ Spiral has many applications, such as Lab Hoods, HVAC, Dust, Fume and Dryer Vent systems. Langdon fabricates ductwork to SMACNA construction standards as well as specialty systems. Sure•Clamp™ Spiral is available in galvanized, galvanneal, stainless steel and PCD (polyvinyl coated ductwork) in even and odd sizes from 4" to 22". Sure•Clamp™ is also available in longitudinal seam ductwork.
• Application: Lab Hoods, HVAC, Dust, Fume and Dryer Vent systems.
• The advantage of Sure Clamp Spiral is a manufactured system with low leakage rates.
• A duct system that is properly sealed can make your work environment safer, more comfortable and energy efficient.
• Our gasketed clamping system will give you a sealed system and finished look for exposed areas.
• Continuous Welded Sure•Clamp™ Ductwork is also available.